I awoke from a sound sleep at exactly 7:04 am to someone crawling on me. When I opened one eye to look at the clock my first thought was thank god it’s at least 7:00 as Brayden usually likes to come in and get into bed around six am. (Thank you Day Light Savings Time!) So.. my day began. I thought for the 18th day of the challenge, and this month, I would list 18 things that I got done today in my first sixty minutes of being awake. All done by 8:04 am. 🙂
- Cuddled for a few minutes with my six-year-old in bed while answering at least 18 questions.
- Peed (Sorry if TMI)
- Washed my face and brushed my teeth.
- Emptied the dishwasher
- Made my protein shake with berries and almond/coconut milk.
- Made scrambled eggs for my son.
- Cleaned up all the breakfast dishes.
- Made and drank my first cup of coffee.
- Brought out the trash and the recyclable items to the bins outside.
- Paid my cell phone bill and my visa bill online through my phone.
- Made a quick grocery list for my husband to pick up on his way home from the firehouse.
- Talked to my husband, and gave him the list!
- Helped my very frustrated six-year old snap in a Lego piece he couldn’t get.
- Put in my workout DVD that I plan on doing in a bit.
- Went down to the basement and folded the laundry that I had in the dryer from last night.
- Peed again! (I go A LOT) 🙂
- Made a 2nd cup of coffee while checking Facebook and email.
- Sat down on the couch to watch the episode of “Fixer Upper” I had saved on the DVR for a few quiet minutes before I REALLY start my day.
So, after my bit of down time I settled down to write my slice and next up.. the basement for my Insanity workout! Then it’s into the shower, getting ready and making a guacomole dip for the family birthday party we have this afternoon for my cousin’s son 1st birthday. It’s going to be a good day!